Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Dog Sitter Bus!

Today I confirmed my transportation. Since we are shooting a little ways away, we need to transport a lot of people as well as the equipment. I thought renting a van and a truck for three days was too expensive so I decided to ask around. I found a band that has a touring bus made out of an old school bus. They basically found an old school bus and guted it. They made room for sleeping, eating and storage.
I asked if they could lend it to us. They said yes. So now for a mere $400.00 we get this bus which can transport people, transport equipment and act as our production office/trailer/infirmary for the shoot. (Infirmary?)
Anyway...it's so awesome and I'm so excited to get it that I wanted to share it with you.
Here are some pics:






No comments: