Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's On!


Ladies and Gentleman. The film Dog Sitter is now officially in pre production. We are scheduled to shoot October 11, 12 and 13 of this year. We'll have a camera in one hand and a turkey in the other.

But the big news is, I am pleased to announce that the very talented Faisal Lutchmedial (My Cultural Divide, Useless things) will be producing the project. I am VERY excited to be working with Faisal. He is a good friend of mine but also somebody who I look up to professionally.

This film is going to kick ASS!

I'm also working on a series of Video Podcasts to coincide with the production of the film. They should start popping up soonish.

Tomorrow I have a plan to raise money for the film. I'm gonna take the sign you see me holding and hit the streets and plead my case. Andy and Stu (great motivational Speakers) once told me one way communication sux (I'm paraphrasing here) but two way communication rules. I realized that asking people to donate money to my dream through a blog doesn't really work. I think asking people face to face might help. We'll see.

Please help me spread the word.

Cheers!

p.s. I just saw The Dark Knight...greatest movie ever made! See it in IMAX!

No comments: