Monday, August 11, 2008

Rebel With a Crew


Last night I finished reading "Rebel Without a Crew" by Robert Rodriguez. It got me so pumped to do this film! I feel like I'm gonna finally make something that will be substantial. Even though the book is pretty dated, It makes me think that my dream is possible. Everybody tells you that you can't make it in the biz and I think they say that to scare away the competition.

But another thing occurred to me. I realized "dog Sitter" is a movie I want to see. I think it's a real important breakthrough for me to realize this. I think Robert also hit on this in his book. I'm making this movie for me. I want to make movies and this is one I want to make!

It feels really good. I'm stoked. I have nothing of importance to write except that I am excited to make a movie and I want people to know that!

YEAH!

No comments: