Tuesday, May 27, 2008

YOUR NAME IN LIGHTS!


In a way to raise money for a film I would like to make I am offering anyone and everyone a chance to become an executive producer on the short film "Dog Sitter". This means that if you donate one dollar or more, you could see your name in the credits of a film.

And not just any film, but a film that will be freakin' awesome. This film is going to be my calling card. This is the one that will launch my career and allow me to make a feature film. You will be able to say things like "Adam Reider? Oh yeah, his movies are great, I helped jump start his career" or "What do I do for a living? Well, among other things I am an Executive Producer."

The basic idea is I am trying to raise money any way I can. Just asking for money for nothing in return seems unfair so this way you can see your name on the screen.

This is no joke. You will be credited as an Executive Producer and should the film see its way onto the Internet Movie Database...so will your name! Imagine...you on imdb.com. I'll post the names of Executive Producers on this site.

So all you need to do is to click on the DONATE button on the left of the screen and donate at least a dollar. (you could do more...)

Tell your friends... Tell all your friends...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say you are special. Real Special :) I am sooooo proud of you.
xx Mom oo