Saturday, November 6, 2010

Infinity Loops


I just wanted to take a moment to ask you to PLEASE take a look at this. This is really important to me:

It is SUPER important that this link below reaches as many people as possible.

I wouldn't ask if I didn't feel strongly about this.

If you can help out with this project FANTASTIC! But if you can't that's cool but please forward this link to as many people as you can. Friends, Family, Neighbors, Strangers, Dawson Alumni, Everybody!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

CLICK LINK BELOW FOR DETAILS!

http://rockethub.com/projects/581-infinity-loops-a-documentary-film-about-the-2006-dawson-college-tragedy

2 comments:

paul saltzman said...

trying to get in touch with you, adam.
looked at your project on line. very cool.
contact me again.
paul saltzman

paul saltzman said...

trying to get in touch with you, adam.
looked at your project on line. very cool.
contact me again.
paul saltzman